Well, it's 11:30pm Chicago time and I am at the Ambassador East hotel in downtown Chicago watching the Orlando vs. Utah game from my 1938 hotel room. What are you doing? We just got back from Gibson's Steakhouse and I am suffering from the meat sweats. We had frog legs, escargot, mussels, goat cheese, oysters rockefeller, 18oz rib-eyes, asparagus, salad, and crawfish macaroni and cheese...oh and Sam Adams. What a meal. What a night. We walked the 4 blocks down to the restaurant in -20 degree temperatures...man it was cold. But so far, it's been a truly amazing experience...
More tomorrow...I'm tired after getting up at 5am so I'm gonna hit the sack...tomorrow we're gonna hit the Magnificent Mile and take in the Warriors and Bulls...oh man, what a day.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JBL 36 offseason ranks (pre-draft)
Pre-Season Rankings 2026 With the rookie draft now complete, let’s have a look at the Top 5 JBL teams heading into JBL 36. This is mostl...
-
Well boys, it's time. At long last. After much talk and anticipation - it's on... No, I'm not talking about the NBA season...I...
-
Another JBL season completed. Another French Lick title. 5 in total now. 5 in the last 9 years. The other 4 years French finished 2nd. I kno...
-
4 th place – Seoul Brothers This was a very good Seoul squad and was in money contention all year long. I’m not sure they were ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment