So, it's been a couple weeks since my first Keeper Rankings and I thought I should update it since a few new guys have his the scene. In my first rankings I really wanted to focus on the cheaper guys who could provide some really good value - this time I think I'll just focus on the "best of the best". Here we go...
#10 - Danilo Gallinari ($7 keeper value)
#9 - Brandon Jennings ($11)
#8 - Chris Kaman ($14)
#7 - Tyreke Evans ($18)
#6 - Kevin Love ($17)
#5 - Monta Ellis ($24)
#4 - Kevin Durant ($43)
#3 - Nene ($12)
#2 - Brook Lopez ($11)
#1 - Marc Gasol ($13)
Moving In - Durant, Ellis, and Love. Seriously, check out their numbers...amazing
Moving Out - Frye, Westbrook, and Bargnani. Frye was demoted to 2nd string, Westbrook cannot shoot, and Bargnani just can't measure up to the Love-man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JBL 36 offseason ranks (pre-draft)
Pre-Season Rankings 2026 With the rookie draft now complete, let’s have a look at the Top 5 JBL teams heading into JBL 36. This is mostl...
-
Well boys, it's time. At long last. After much talk and anticipation - it's on... No, I'm not talking about the NBA season...I...
-
Another JBL season completed. Another French Lick title. 5 in total now. 5 in the last 9 years. The other 4 years French finished 2nd. I kno...
-
9th place - Bellingham N Eggers At first glance you might think the 9th place finish is a disappointment but this squad was much bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment