Could it be? Really? Who is it? The who? Who's the new guy? Well, the new guy isn't new at all. Maybe new and improved? Who knows. After a futile season in Boston (who would support the Pancakes when the Celtics are there?), the Pancakes are no more. They have relocated...to the warm, sandy beaches of Maui where they will forever be known as the Maui Ribs. Congrats Trevor on getting hitched! Maybe Nadine will change your JBL fortunes forever? Hey, look at my track record - pre-marriage = 2 titles and post-marriage = 5 titles. So, it can happen. Congrats and good luck to the Maui Ribs. Just typing Ribs is making me hungry.
PS - I really look forward to your logo....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JBL 36 offseason ranks (pre-draft)
Pre-Season Rankings 2026 With the rookie draft now complete, let’s have a look at the Top 5 JBL teams heading into JBL 36. This is mostl...
-
Well boys, it's time. At long last. After much talk and anticipation - it's on... No, I'm not talking about the NBA season...I...
-
Another JBL season completed. Another French Lick title. 5 in total now. 5 in the last 9 years. The other 4 years French finished 2nd. I kno...
-
4 th place – Seoul Brothers This was a very good Seoul squad and was in money contention all year long. I’m not sure they were ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment